Social Media Policy
TCROSS Co., Ltd. ("TCROSS Co., Ltd." or the "Company") will comply with this policy when using social media.
Awareness and Responsibility in Social Media Information Dissemination
- Always be aware that information transmitted on the Internet is accessible to an unspecified number of users.
- Be fully aware that the information you transmit through social media has no small influence on the world.
- Be aware that social media can help us build a better relationship with society and with our users through communication and can contribute to the enhancement of our brand.
Attitudes toward social media policy
- Be attentive to what others say, take responsibility for the information you send and how you respond, and be careful not to mislead others.
- Fully understand that once information is published, it cannot be completely removed.
- Observe the standards of each social media platform and respect its culture and etiquette.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- When disseminating information, we ask that you comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations, as well as internal regulations set forth by the Company.
- Pay sufficient attention to the copyrights, portrait rights, privacy rights, etc. of third parties, and respect the rights of third parties without infringing on their rights.
Requests to Users
- Not all of the information transmitted by the Company on social media necessarily represents official announcements or views. Please refer to our website for official announcements.
- Information is current at the time of transmission and is subject to change. We do not guarantee the integrity or infallibility of information on social media.